Day 1 - Terceira Island
- End of your first walking trip in the Azores.
- Flight to Terceira Island (not included). Pick up your car rental at the airport and drive to the south. This peaceful and rural island is where the festival of the "Holy Spirit" takes place on Easter Sunday. This strong religious imprint is reflected in the presence of more than 100 Imperios, a baroque or neo-Gothic chapel, richly coloured and decorated. The Terceira island is home to Angra do Heroismo, a UNESCO world heritage site and quite possibly the most beautiful city of the Azores with its harmonious architecture with most monuments dating back to the 17th and 18th century.
- Confort : Drive to Angra do Heroismo. Depending on your arrival time, take a stroll on the Monte Brazil, a volcano that emerged after the formation of the island, from where you can enjoy a stunning view of the Angra bay.
- Night in Angra do Heroismo
- Charming : Drive to your accommodation located 15km from Angra do Heroismo for a restful night’s sleep facing the ocean.
- Night in Santa Barbara