Customize your walking or cycling trip to suit your needs
- Perhaps you fancy adding a wine tour or a cooking class to the itinerary
- Perhaps you fancy adding an extra night (or 2) in certain destinations to make sure you are there for market day or just for a relaxing day of doing not much at all…
- Whatever you wish for, whatever you need, we can provide it!
How to customize your trip ?
- You can base your walking or cycling holiday on one of our ready made trips, a Provence walking holiday for example, and make it your own by adding to it or even taking out some of the walks or nights
- You may wish to change the comfort of the accommodation from simple to charming throughout the holiday or just for one or 2 nights. Maybe even treat yourself to a prestige stay on your final night of your tour!
- You can take a walking tour of Portugal and link it with a Portugal cycling holiday
- You can add one itinerary onto another for a longer and more challenging holiday
- You can ask us to organise a private English speaking guide for a day or more
We can do it, so contact us!
Why customize your trip with us?
- We have over 15 years experience in the creation and management of walking, cycling, ornithology and multi-activity stays!
- Our team have been out on the roads, hiking and cycling through some of the most beautiful landscapes, meeting the accommodation & restaurant owners to ensure that we create unforgettable GENUINE EXPERIENCES. The very day a magical B&B opens, hidden in the hills, we’re at its doorstep. And we know the best rooms in each of our accommodations. We know which cafés are the best and which restaurants to choose, from the local bistro to the best restaurant in town
How it works
- We can create a unique and tailor-made walking or cycling tour for you in 24h.
- If you would like a customized quotation : please call us or drop us a line here.
- We can also call you back: If you are not available straight away, you can tell us when you would like us to call you back!
However, please bear in mind that our headquarters are located in the heart of sunny Provence, in the beautiful city of Avignon!
Our time is set on the GMT +1(+2 in Summer) and we would only be able to call you back during our office opening hours (9am-5pm, local time).